Improving Standards and Safety

Due to the current impact of Coronavirus on the country and with restrictions added on a daily basis, Corrosion House is closed for the foreseeable future.
Therefore it will not be possible to renew cards or assist with any enquiries at this time.
Any cards that cannot be renewed will be honoured and changed once the current threat is over or significant restrictions relaxed to enable working at Corrosion House once more.
Please email your queries and enquiries as usual to and we will respond, but please be patient in uncertain times.
Good luck to you all
From Kevin Harold and everyone at ICorr.

How do I become an ICATS Applicator?

Applicators wishing to seek certification who are not currently employed or who work for companies who are not members of the scheme can obtain training through one of our approved training providers.

The approved training providers will deal with all registration and certification of applicators.

How do I register my company?

Becoming an ICATS registered company is easy. Simply complete the application form and return it to us with the appropriate documentation and fee. When your application has been processed you will be able to nominate one or more of your qualified staff to attend the ICATS Company Trainer course.

Owner Operators